Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness. The Group has over 40,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.7 billion Euros in 2016. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
Sopra Steria is looking for a “Business Analyst” in order to reinforce our project teams working on one of the Public Sector Business Unit.
activities in an agile project
· Working closely with Product Owners to help them to articulate requirements in standard products (including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria).
· Ensuring that products meet the needs of project colleagues through close collaboration
· Ensuring that business requirements are feasible, and that they comply with the wider technology strategy
Able to work in a
large programme with complex processes and inter-dependencies
- Experience of working with stakeholders are based in multiple locations
- Experience of working with stakeholders from a range of backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Able to articulate requirements in a structured way, following guidance and direction
- Able to distinguish between a requirement and a solution, and help stakeholders to identify requirements
- Candidates will ideally have experience of working as a business analyst, with experience of initiation of work through to delivery to live services
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career
and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to
check this opportunity and send your resume to Roberto.email@example.com