Solvay Brussels School is the faculty of Economics and Management of the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), with a century-old tradition of excellence in higher education.
Our alumni represent a network of more than 20.000 and are present worldwide in all sectors of activities in more than 65 countries worldwide. Each year the School, which is EQUIS- and AMBA-accredited, welcomes more than 4.200 students, participating in Bachelors, Masters, MBAs, Advanced Masters…
These Advanced Masters confer postgraduate degrees in focused areas for fresh Master students with no or limited professional experience (normally up to 3 years). They are designed as full-time programs for one academic year, entirely taught in English, and represent 60 ECTS each.
6 Advanced Masters:
- Quantitative Finance
- Financial Markets
- Creativity & Marketing
- Innovation and Strategic Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (in partnership with MIP Politecnico di Milano)
- Political Economy (in partnership with Georgetown University)
Watch our videos on YouTube in order to discover our students’ testimonials and learn more about our programs.
Plug into your future: join one of our Advanced Masters! With a placement rate 3 months after graduation of nearly 90% for our graduates in finance and 80% for those in marketing and innovation, discover how our Advanced Masters can help you launch your career!
• If you are already in Brussels, we will be happy to welcome you to our next Information Sessions: 6th December 2017 and 27th March 2018.
• If you are living abroad, you can register to the one-to-one sessions with our Academic Directors that we organize throughout the year.
Please regularly visit our website in order to stay informed.